Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services Device Connections (50)
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- For 1 Device
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- 50 Device connections
- Digital download
- Secure connections
- More security enhancements
- Lifetime customer support at no extra cost
Solidify your IT to avoid future problems with connections by adding 50 more Device Connections. With Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services, businesses can ensure they're prepared for the future needs of their employees and customers.
Take the leap and expand your company's potential. Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services Device Connections are like opening a new door to potential for your business. Give your server an extra 50 Device Connections and take advantage of the power of 50 more devices.
Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services Device Connections is a product that will help your business embrace scalability. With the purchase of additional connections, you’re increasing your business power by adding new, powerful devices to your roaster!
Windows Server 2022's remote experience has improved dramatically. You can now access your files without being in the same room, as long as you have an internet connection! The best part about working with Windows Server 2022? This addition can be made at any time — no need to upgrade or replace current server infrastructure.
Grab this amazing deal on Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services Device Connections (50) from us and expand your business even further. Combine a powerful server solution, remote access, and plenty of device connections for an unbeatable price!
Upon purchasing and using the new Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services Device Connections, you will gain access to some of its key features. You'll be able to establish your own device connections with ease by controlling which devices can be used to remotely connect at any given time.
- Establish remote connections. Remote connections to your Windows Server 2022 can be established from anywhere in the world. All you need is a working internet connection and desktop or mobile device!
- Access your server files from anywhere. You can access your server files from anywhere after connecting to it using the Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services. This allows you to work on different physical locations than where your server is located, making work easier and more efficient!
- Connect 50 new individual devices. Increase remote device connections by 50 and allow more horsepower when using remote access. This will expand your opportunities in Windows Server 2022.
- Secure connections. The new security features in Windows Server 2022 protect your device connections from malware and other malicious attacks.
- Trusted Platform Module. TPM provides storage for security data, such as your Bitlocker keys. It works with Secure Boot to ensure that all boot software (UEFI firmware and EFI applications) haven't been overturned by a rootkit.
- More security enhancements. There are even more of the latest security functions that you can find on Windows Server 2022, including TLS 1.3 being enabled by default across your servers.
The new Windows Server 2022 operating system requires a minimum amount of resources to function efficiently. To run this server OS properly, having more than the minimum requirements will ensure that your device is set up correctly for scalability.
- Processor: Minimum 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor compatible with the x64 instruction set is required. The processor must support security features like DEP and NX Bit.
- Memory (RAM): The minimum requirement for your server’s RAM is a total of 512MB. ECC (Error Correcting Code) must be included.
- Disk space: You require at least 32GB available harddisk space to install Windows Server 2022 Standard. The installation of the GUI will require an additional 4GB of space.
- Network adapters: The network adapters on your computer should have a 1 gigabit per second ethernet adapter and be PCI Express compatible.
- Other requirements:
- You need to have a UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports the Secure Boot feature.
- A Trusted Platform Module (TPM) is required to use certain features of Windows Server 2022 such as BitLocker Drive Encryption.
- A graphics device and monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher is necessary for this product.
- A keyboard and a mouse (or other compatible pointing devices) are required.
- If you plan on installing Windows Server 2022 via disk media, your PC should have a DVD drive.
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)