Microsoft Visio 2016 Standard (for Pc Only)
- Buy now use forever
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
Power to the PC, Service to the people
We’re here for you. Get in touch via email, telephone or chat.
- Instant Digital Download
Estimated Delivery 15 minutes or less
- Lifetime Product Guarantee
Buy once, use forever because you’re worth it.
- Year Round Service
Our IT specialist will provide you with the answers you need
For a Different Type of Artist
Information graphics are a substantial part of the world we live in today. They are ubiquitous - from signs you see on the streets and in buildings, to elaborate business reports. Infographics are also an inseparable part of any modern working environment - this is the domain of Microsoft’s Visio application. Who said work was a chore? With Visio, you shape volumes of information into easily digested flowcharts, diagrams and presentations in a practical, yet uninhibited manner that gives you all the artistic freedom you need.
With the Standard edition of Microsoft Visio 2016, you can opt for purchasing a fully standalone version for your PC, taking advantage of the exclusive features and benefits this outstanding diagramming application has to offer. Find out more about them below!
Not the right Microsoft Visio product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Microsoft Visio Apps today.
• Create more dynamic diagrams by linking the shapes to real-time data.
• Share your designs with others through SharePoint or Office 365 even if they don’t have Vision installed on their PC
• Supports updated diagramming standards, including Business Process Modelling 2.0, UML 2.4, and Windows Workflow Foundation.
• Quickly get great-looking results using the over 60 inbuilt templates, with updated shapes.
• Update your diagrams with new shortcuts for frequently performed tasks.
• Create great-looking organizational charts with new professional styles jus from a click — import pictures with the new, improved layout option to fine-tune your chart.
• Collaborate on diagrams together with your team in real-time; this helps in avoiding the risk of errors.
• Figure out changes made by others and manually merge the multiple versions.
- Computer and processor:1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk: 3 GB of available disk space
- Display: PC: 1024 x 768 screen resolution. Web apps require the same minimum resolution as the OS they are running on.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating system: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- Browser: The current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox. Get more details.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed.
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take to receive my order?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers
How long does a genuine software license last?
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Is it possible to upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7, 8 or 10?