- 1 PC/1 person
- One time download
- Lifetime License
- 24/7/365 customer support
- Commercial and personal use
For a Different Type of Artist
Information graphics are a substantial part of the world we live in today. They are ubiquitous - from signs you see on the streets and in buildings, to elaborate business reports. Infographics are also an inseparable part of any modern working environment - this is the domain of Microsoft’s Visio application. Who said work was a chore? With Visio, you shape volumes of information into easily digested flowcharts, diagrams and presentations in a practical, yet uninhibited manner that gives you all the artistic freedom you need.
With the Standard edition of Microsoft Visio 2016, you can opt for purchasing a fully standalone version for your PC, taking advantage of the exclusive features and benefits this outstanding diagramming application has to offer. Find out more about them below!
Not the right Microsoft Visio product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Microsoft Visio Apps today.
- Create or customize professional-looking diagrams using a rich set of improved Themes and Effects from one or two clicks.
- Visio 2016 is packed with different enhancements to get you started. Choose different stencils and get great-looking results with over 60 inbuilt templates.
- Visually represent complex information by linking the shapes in your diagram to your business data.
- Supports various data sources, including Excel, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft Azure.
- With Visio 2016, you can publish SharePoint workflows with updated Windows Workflow Foundation 4.0.
- Rich set of built-in stencils and standards which include basic network diagrams, stencils for business, organizational charts and general multi-purpose diagrams
- Computer and processor:1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk: 3 GB of available disk space
- Display: PC: 1024 x 768 screen resolution. Web apps require the same minimum resolution as the OS they are running on.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating system: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- Browser: The current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox. Get more details.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed.
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)