Microsoft Word 2016 for Mac
- Buy now use forever
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
Power to the PC, Service to the people
We’re here for you. Get in touch via email, telephone or chat.
- Instant Digital Download
Estimated Delivery 15 minutes or less
- Lifetime Product Guarantee
Buy once, use forever because you’re worth it.
- Year Round Service
Our IT specialist will provide you with the answers you need
Microsoft Word for Mac: What You Get and Where to Get It
The most famous and most popular word processor on the planet remains Microsoft Word. The lack of Word and other Office programs has long been one of the negatives about buying a MacBook over a PC.
That has changed, however, as recent editions have become available on the Mac as well. To find out more about what Microsoft Word has to offer you, go to SoftwareKeep, or read more below.
Not the right Word 2016 product you were looking for? Check out our selection of office apps today.
• Make your project unique and impressive by using different fonts, effects, graphics, and ready to use templates.
• Take screenshots without leaving the Word interface; achieve this directly from inside the app.
• Real-time spell-check in word 2016 allows you to type with confidence.
- Processor - Intel processor
- Memory - 4GB RAM
- Graphics - 1280 x 800 resolution
- HDD - 6GB available space
- OS - Mac OS X 10.12 or later
Real reviews from real customers
My software problem was solved in 20 minutes. I can't even estimate how much time it would take me to resolve the problem on my own. Thank you for your patience and dedication..
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take to receive my order?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers
How long does a genuine software license last?
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Is it possible to upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7, 8 or 10?