- 1 PC/1 person
- One time download
- Lifetime License
- 24/7/365 customer support
- Commercial and personal use
Meet the Latest in Database Management
Microsoft Access 2016 is the ultimate database management system. Carrying forward the innovative elements introduced in its previous two versions, Access 2016 has all the necessary features and touch-ups to become a centerpiece of your software development work, even if you are a non-programmer. With minor improvements to the overall look, numerous new additions that offer extra accessibility and support, and a continued focus on app creation, Microsoft’s signature database program polishes your experience to perfection and makes your work more efficient and enjoyable.
Even with the standalone, one-PC installation of Access 2016 you get a bunch of benefits that will allow amazing sharing and uploading functionality. Let’s get into the features of this remarkable database application.
Not the right Microsoft Access product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Microsoft Access Apps today.
• Manage all your data sources with a Linked Table Manager using Access 2016.
• Use the Connector library to integrate scenarios across new data source to generate aggregated insights and visuals.
• Create applications that are tailor-made to your business and quickly makes changes to your app to meet evolving organizational demands.
• Store your access data in cloud databases. It’s more secure, and you can share your application with your colleagues.
- Computer and processor:1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk: 3 GB of available disk space
- Display: PC: 1024 x 768 screen resolution. Web apps require the same minimum resolution as the OS they are running on.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating system: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- Browser: The current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox. Get more details.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed.
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)