- Genuine Microsoft product
- Instant digital download
- Lifetime license
- 24/7/365 customer support
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 is one of the three variants that come in with the 2010 Microsoft Office platform. This one, as the name says, Home and Business is simply the perfect tool to assist you in finishing business projects, keeping track of everyday budgets and even helping your children with their school tasks. However, its main strength would be mostly appreciated from small and medium sized businesses, which can take advantage of the features included in the package. Operating your business, staying in touch with your clients or simply running your personal finances has never been so easy – Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 is the perfect tool to help your work faster and more effective.
What Are You Getting With This Package?
The Office Home and Business 2010 suite contains the following applications and tools to help you out with your business and everyday tasks:
- Microsoft Word 2010 Regardless of the type of text document you wish to create, Word 2010 is the perfect solution for your needs. Its immense variety of templates, 3-D effects, shadows, SmartArt graphics and other text formatting options, allows the user to not only produce good looking documents, but also give the reader a feeling of involvement and completeness. Whether it is business report or friendly newsletter you are writing, it has never been so easy to design documents before.
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Excel 2010 is the ideal tool to track your personal expenses or create business budgets. It contains exciting new analysis tools such as Slicers and Sparklines which allow you to process and comprehend data more efficiently. Numerous different templates, colourful graphs and charts are just a few clicks away with this enhanced version of Excel.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 PowerPoint has always been a household name when it comes down to creating beautiful, stunning presentations. Whether you want to impress your customers with dynamic modern animations or just lay out the important information for them, you have a whole lot of visual effects and templates ready to bring life to your presentations.
- Microsoft OneNote 2010 OneNote 2010 is your perfect solution to keep your notes and information in a single place. It also provides powerful search functionality so you can easily find whatever you are looking for, as well as easy-to-use shared notebooks so you can manage your data and share it with colleagues and team members.
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 Outlook is already one of the best email services on the market. Not only does it allow you to sync multiple accounts, so you never miss a message, but some additional features such as the Task list tool, Calendar, and Group Scheduling, can greatly help you manage your appointments and business tasks.
Not the right MS Office 2010 product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Microsoft Office 2010 software today.
- Processor – 500MHz or higher
- Memory – 256MB or higher
- Graphics Memory – advisable 512MB for graphics features
- 3GB of available disk space
- Display – 1024 x 576 or higher
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)