- Genuine Microsoft product
- Instant digital download
- 24/7365 customer support
- Lifetime license
Productivity at Your Fingertips
Microsoft continues to enhance your workflow process with the Office 2010 Home and Student edition. With massive improvements to all four included apps, as well as to the overall interface, Office 2010 Home and Student sets no limits to your creativity and helps you achieve the success you aim for. Newly introduced web and mobile versions allow you to work efficiently no matter the location or device.
Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student is more than able to provide you with the tools you need to complete your tasks in your education, work or business:
- Word 2010 proves itself as your trusty sidekick once again, allowing you to create versatile text documents exactly the way you want - from homeworks to extensive reports.
- Excel 2010 lives up to its name, making complex tables and multi-sheet workbooks a breeze to set up.
- PowerPoint 2010 offers even more breathtaking variety in styles, effects and animations, in addition to advanced media editing.
- The cherry on top is OneNote 2010, taking its place under the spotlight with its unsurpassed potential in team projects and live collaboration.
Simply put, all four apps in Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student are the ultimate in productivity software. If you wish to get more familiar with the specific features of each application, take a look at the Features section, where they will be outlined in detail.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student.
- Processor - 500MHz or higher
- Memory - 256MB (minimum), 512MB (recommended)
- HDD - 3GB available space
- OS - Windows XP SP3 or higher
Frequently asked questions
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is genuine?
How long does a genuine software license from SoftwareKeep last?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I update my software over the Internet? (not needed as there's no update after 2021)