You have no items in your shopping cart.
Windows 7 Home Premium OEM 32-Bit (Download Delivery)
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit is the best choice for regular consumers, homeowners, and students compared to purchasing the Professional edition. The tools of this version is more akin to the needs of home or personal users using only basic features and apps for browsing, documentation as well as for entertainment. Non-technical users will surely appreciate this operating system too since there is no need to deal with complexities of other more technical editions.
Here are more features which Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit can boast of:
· The Windows Home Premium Media Center allows users to enjoy online entertainment and even record, watch and pause live TV.
· The Media Center can also help users create an impressive slide show presentation through the slide show maker.
· The same Media Center also comes with a HomeGroup which makes media easily available. Users can now enjoy recorded TV shows, videos or music even when the files are not stored in the device or computer.
· Windows 7 has introduced the Home Premium Touch with the use of a touch sensitive screen.
· New and simple navigation features such as the Snap, Jump Lists and Aero Shake are available with Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium.
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- DVD drive
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
- Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- BitLocker requires Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
- - BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
- Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM, an additional 15 GB of available hard disk space, and a processor capable of hardware virtualization with Intel VT or AMD-V turned on
- Music and sound require audio output